Apollo Bay Recreation Reserve Caravan Park & Campground
General Park Rules
The following park rules are for the benefit of all campers to ensure that safety and amenity are maintained at all times. When staying with us please ensure that you obey all rules so that all campers can enjoy their stay at the Apollo Bay Recreation Reserve. Thank You.
- All cabins, vans and sites must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure, otherwise a day’s fee will be applied.
- Cabins are to be left in a reasonably tidy state - excessively messy or dirty cabins will attract an extra cleaning fee.
- Sites must be kept clean, littered sites will not be tolerated.
- Unruly behavior will result in the expulsion of the offending party.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
- All noise must cease at 11pm.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied to the amenity blocks by an adult.
- Washing is to be hung on lines provided, not on trees or fences.
- Bicycles must not be ridden after dusk and a helmet must be worn at all times.
- Skateboards may be used on tennis courts only, not near office or amenity blocks.
- No alcohol consumption in or around the amenity blocks or laundries.
- Pets are welcome BUT must be on a leash at all times.
- One dog per site only.
- Dog droppings must be picked up and wrapped and put in a waste bin.
- Dogs are not to be in or near the amenity blocks or left unattended on site.
- No pets are permitted in Park cabin accommodation.
- Management are not responsible for injury, loss or damage of personal property.
- Trees or sticks are not to be removed from our bush.
- Many trees and shrubs have been planted; do not damage trees or remove stakes - immediate eviction will occur.
- Gas bottles must comply with Government regulations.
- Speed limit is walking pace at 10km per hour within the park and PEDESTRIANS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY!
- NO CAMPFIRES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK EXCEPT IN THE BBQ ROTUNDA
We hope you enjoy your stay with us in Apollo Bay
|Police, Ambulance & Fire (CFA)||000|
|Hospital (Accident & Emergency)||(03) 5237 8500|
|Doctor||(03) 5237 6844|
|RACV||(03) 5237 6720|