The Otway Coast Committee Inc (OCC) is calling for expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced providers for two separate contracts.
Lawn mowing and garden maintenance
This contract involves lawn mowing and garden maintenance in five locations from Skenes Creek to Marengo.
• Skenes Creek riverside car park
• Skenes Creek beach side car park
• Pirates Cove car park
• Main Apollo Bay Foreshore from opposite service station to Golf club
• Beach side of Great Ocean Road from Barwon Water pump station opposite Ocean
• View Motel to Marengo Crescent intersection
• Apollo Bay Trail Head
Toilet Cleaning and Rubbish Pickup
This contract involves the cleaning of five toilet blocks from Skenes Creek to Marengo and includes rubbish pickup on the foreshore.
• Apollo Bay foreshore
• one facility at Skenes Creek (adjacent to the entrance of the Skenes Creek Camping Ground)
• Cleaning of two public BBQ’s and the Rotunda located on the Apollo Bay Foreshore including picnic tables and drinking fountains
• Cleaning of picnic tables at Skenes Creek
The closing date for tenders is Thursday the 10th November 2017.
The provision of these services is for an initial period of 1 year plus an option of an additional 3 years with a commencement date to be negotiated between both parties.
For a copy of the tender documents please contact the Otway Coast Committee on (03) 5237 6577 or call in to the office at the Apollo Bay Recreation Reserve at 70 Great Ocean Road, Apollo Bay.
Anthony Alfirenko General Manager Otway Coast Committee